In a little more than a week, it’s St. Valentine’s Day. 😉
Okay, so I’m sorry for the reminder. I think this holiday is a little overrated. But here are some not terrible ideas to celebrate this holiday with a little more style
- Coffee Filters. So you don’t drink coffee? You don’t have to in order to make this decor. This wreath is so pretty and simple to make.
- Burlap Banner. Burlap. String. Hearts. Banner—ready to hang.
- Hearts-on-a-Stick. So the look is much prettier than the sound of it. But add some nature to your sweet space! Hot glue some sparkly (or non-sparkly, whatever you prefer) hearts onto the twigs.
- Umbrella Love. Tired of the cliché wreath hanging outside your door? Take some ol’ umbrella. Add a bow. Add some fake flowers. You’re ready to go!
- Mason Jars. This craft is hipster-approved. Place a heart on a doily, and then tie it around a jar with some string or ribbon.
- String Heart. Probably a little more time intensive. But the result is darling.
- Free Printables. Feeling lazy? Just print out some printables. Free ones, of course!
- Wall of Hearts. Forget about Jar of Hearts! Try some easy 3D hearts on your walls.
- Chain of Hearts. Making chains is no longer reserved only for Christmas. Get out your construction paper, and cut them into stripes. Then fold and staple. Done deal.
- Eraser Art. Although the picture below shows this project on a canvas bag, it would be easy to make this decor for a picture or something else cute! 🙂 Grab an old No. 2 pencil, and start stamping.
See pictures of these ideas below. <3
—Katie, Editor-in-Chief Stance: Studies on the Family