by Rebecca Hamson
Help your children create their own Valentine’s this year! They are simple, quick, and add a personal touch to your Valentine greetings.
Markers or pens
- Fold your desired color of construction paper in half.
- Draw half of the cape and half of the mask on the folded edge.
- Cut out the cape and mask so you end up with a symmetrical cape and mask.
- Color ovals in on the mask for the eyes.
- Wrap the mask around the sucker and tape or glue it on.
- Write “Have a super Valentine’s Day!” on the cape.
- Use the hole punch to make a hole at the top of the cape. Put the sucker stick through the hole.