Dear reader, Happy Friday! Maybe you feel like your walls are looking boring. Why not try shaking it up? See ideas for 10 easy accent walls below. 1. Broom—Texture. Different kinds of texture are so great. And this one is peculiar—in a good way! 2. Wood […]
Spring is just around the corner. Bring new life—specifically plants—into your home or apartment or any room. Have a wonderful weekend! —Katie, Editor-in-Chief of Stance: Studies on the Family Unique Shelving Shapes 2. Terrarium 3. Bottles on the Wall 4. Bunch Together in One Corner […]
In a little more than a week, it’s St. Valentine’s Day. 😉
Okay, so I’m sorry for the reminder. I think this holiday is a little overrated. But here are some not terrible ideas to celebrate this holiday with a little more style
- Coffee Filters. So you don’t drink coffee? You don’t have to in order to make this decor. This wreath is so pretty and simple to make.
- Burlap Banner. Burlap. String. Hearts. Banner—ready to hang.
- Hearts-on-a-Stick. So the look is much prettier than the sound of it. But add some nature to your sweet space! Hot glue some sparkly (or non-sparkly, whatever you prefer) hearts onto the twigs.
- Umbrella Love. Tired of the cliché wreath hanging outside your door? Take some ol’ umbrella. Add a bow. Add some fake flowers. You’re ready to go!
- Mason Jars. This craft is hipster-approved. Place a heart on a doily, and then tie it around a jar with some string or ribbon.
- String Heart. Probably a little more time intensive. But the result is darling.
- Free Printables. Feeling lazy? Just print out some printables. Free ones, of course!
- Wall of Hearts. Forget about Jar of Hearts! Try some easy 3D hearts on your walls.
- Chain of Hearts. Making chains is no longer reserved only for Christmas. Get out your construction paper, and cut them into stripes. Then fold and staple. Done deal.
- Eraser Art. Although the picture below shows this project on a canvas bag, it would be easy to make this decor for a picture or something else cute! 🙂 Grab an old No. 2 pencil, and start stamping.
See pictures of these ideas below. <3
—Katie, Editor-in-Chief Stance: Studies on the Family