I’ve never been to Mississippi, but I am oh so grateful for all of the amazing people that live there now, thanks to this pot roast. IT CHANGES LIVES. I was on Pinterest, looking for fast, easy meals and this blessing popped up on my […]
Summer is just around the corner, and that means melty popsicles, sunny pool days, family fun, and good barbecue. Here’s a deliciously easy recipe for classic pulled pork. You’ll need: 5-6 boneless pork chops 12 oz of your favorite cola drink (Dr Pepper, Coke, and […]
It’s not too late to put a few things up for Easter! Hope these cheap and easy decorations can bring the Easter cheer into your home.
Umbrella Door Decor
Use an umbrella, small basket or even a hat to hold some beautiful spring flowers on your door. Doesn’t it look so cute on that green door??
Paper Straw Easter Bunnies
An adorable display can be made with these paper straws, some glue and a frame. Love it!
Flowers in Tea Cups
My sister-in-law did this for her wedding and I thought it was beautiful!! You can use real or fake flowers—fake will obviously last you longer. But this is a super simple way to make something that looks elegant and vintage. Love it!
I hoped these cute decorations gave you some Easter ideas and got you in the mood for an amazing weekend! For more posts like these, follow us on Pinterest or Facebook! If you liked what you read, feel free to share! Thanks for reading!
For pictures and more detailed information on these projects, click here.
—Emmaline Frost, Stance
Happy Friday! Maybe you feel like your walls are looking boring. Why not try shaking it up? See ideas for 10 easy accent walls below.
1. Broom—Texture. Different kinds of texture are so great. And this one is peculiar—in a good way!
2. Wood Panel. This style is very cabin-esque. Let’s go mountain-ing! This look would be great in any room, not just for baby!
3. Pattern Paint Rollers. Love this idea! And this pattern looks like modern-art/wheat. Too cool.
4. Gold Polka-Dots. So glam! So easy! Invest in a circle punch.
5. Starched Fabric. This option is a fun way to decorate walls in apartments or rental homes, especially if you are unable to paint where you are living.
6. Sponge—Texture. A nice soft touch added to any room.
7. Contact Paper. Play with different pattern ideas. Chevron isn’t the only way to go!
8. Stripes. Vertical or horizontal stripes are very elegant and very “in.”
9. Triangles. Bold and unique! Very cool for a bedroom.
10. Corrugated Metal. Rustic look that’s simple to create!
Thank you for reading!
—Katie Hollingsworth, Editor-in-Chief, Stance: Studies on the Family
I need to share a few wonderful things with you all today. First is this video. It is How the Grinch Stole Christmas in American Sign Language, and you cannot tell me that this little girl isn’t the most adorable thing or that you don’t […]
Ingredients: 8 Chocolate pudding cups 1 package of Oreos 1 package of mini pumpkin candies Directions: First split 8 Oreos into halves, leaving one side with all the cream filling. Set the cream filling ones aside. Take the remaining sides of the Oreos and crush […]