15 January 2015
10 Children’s Room Ideas
It’s true—decorating or even updating decor can be stressful. But when you decorate this special space, the process does not need to be complicated! What you need is specific idea in mind. For example, try picking a theme or a color. Consider questions, such as the following:
- Does your child love to explore or to travel? Add a map or prints of different countries or cities.
- Does your child have a bright personality? When painting, pick one pop of color—for personality’s sake.
- Does your child love camping? Add a touch of the outdoors, by using live plants or prints of trees or flowers.
- Is your child eclectic in his or her tastes? Add rainbow-colored polka-dots, flags, banners, or pom-poms throughout the room for an inclusive, warm feel.
- Is your flower child a free spirit? Add multi-colored, multi-textured pillows and drapes for that bohemian, hippie feel.
Whether your child love neons or neutrals, peonies or pom-poms, origami or stuffed animals, this room will be a place where your child will love to play, to learn, and to grow up in. Here are 10 beautiful children’s bedroom to provide ideas of how spark your creativity when decorating!
—Katie, Editor-in-Chief, Stance: Studies on the Family
Author: Stance Studies on the Family
Filed Under: Parenting & Pregnancy
1 thought on “10 Children’s Room Ideas”
Great ideas! Especially the Loft Bed Hideaway. We are always looking for children’s bedroom themes to pattern our custom bunk beds and indoor playhouses after.
You must be logged in to post a comment.