10 Easy Accent Walls
Happy Friday! Maybe you feel like your walls are looking boring. Why not try shaking it up? See ideas for 10 easy accent walls below.
1. Broom—Texture. Different kinds of texture are so great. And this one is peculiar—in a good way!
2. Wood Panel. This style is very cabin-esque. Let’s go mountain-ing! This look would be great in any room, not just for baby!
3. Pattern Paint Rollers. Love this idea! And this pattern looks like modern-art/wheat. Too cool.
4. Gold Polka-Dots. So glam! So easy! Invest in a circle punch.
5. Starched Fabric. This option is a fun way to decorate walls in apartments or rental homes, especially if you are unable to paint where you are living.
6. Sponge—Texture. A nice soft touch added to any room.
7. Contact Paper. Play with different pattern ideas. Chevron isn’t the only way to go!
8. Stripes. Vertical or horizontal stripes are very elegant and very “in.”
9. Triangles. Bold and unique! Very cool for a bedroom.
10. Corrugated Metal. Rustic look that’s simple to create!
Thank you for reading!
—Katie Hollingsworth, Editor-in-Chief, Stance: Studies on the Family