The Ten Commandments of Procrastination
- Start your diet… tomorrow.
- Push the snooze button four times. Out of bed—7:45am. Class/work—8am.
- Avoid putting your clean laundry away until it’s all dirty again.
- Leave the dishes in the sink until you bring out the paper plates because nothing is left.
- Fill up your car with gas only when your friend rescues you on the side of the road with a gas can.
- Go to the grocery store only after you have consumed your food and your roommate’s.
- Wait to cash that check until your card is declined on a date.
- Stall for bed until just before you would have to get up anyway.
- Delay replacing the one light bulb out in your bathroom until you have to shower in the dark.
- Refuse to mow the lawn until people ask you if you live in a forest.
Procrastinators! Unite tomorrow!
By Chelsea Jamison, Junior Editor